Monday, March 22, 2010

Story 20

That day Michael was really angry.He felt his insides burning, and if we gave his best friend David in his hand now, he would have squeezed the hell out of him.
                                      Michael jumped from his seat when he heard his own car streaming in to his porch. He rushed towards it and pulled out David from it. Before David could explain, Michael slapped him on the face, then he pressed a cell phone in to David's hand.
                             "Call her". He yelled
"K.okei!." David said (Still smiling)
David called her. As soon as she took the phone, David began talking.
 "Valentina,  No!. This is not Michael, it's his friend David. Now please listen. Michael is innocent. He is not responsible for not meeting you today eve. I took his car today noon and i couldn't return it to him before evening. I know that you are harsh towards him for spoiling a such a wonderful evening. Well, the blame is mine. I am responsible. I just wanna say sorry. That's why i called" David finished all these in one breadth.
        "Oh...that's very sweet of you, David. Anyway where have you been" .The reply came.
'Well, i have been off to find my girlfriend. She left me last month. I heard from one of her friends that she is living in 12th street. So, i went to see her. It's a long story and i don't wanna bore you with that!"
 "Oh, it's worth listening. please go on"
'Well then i went to 12th street and i saw the house locked. So, i waited some time and then i left, leaving a letter at her door.
" And wot did the letter say"
" I wrote her to meet me in the lover's park this eve. But i could'nt meet Katerine.
" Oh...so her name is Katerine. Tell me her house number please. May be i know her. I knew a Katerine from 12th street. 
"House no 9"
"woT...."
David was surprised when he couldn't hear anymore sound from the other end and the phone was not hung up.
"h'llo, h'llo, der!?"
"Yya...I'm here. Well, if you are talking about Katerine Prescott, she died due to a cardiac arrest last week, she was admitted in my hospital. I am so sorry."
David went cold by hearing this. Cell phone slipped out of his hands. He felt his legs go weaker, telling him that they could not stand his weight(Or the weight of his heart).He felled. Michael grabbed him and dragged him to the nearby sofa.
Michael could see tears in his eyes, but David was still smiling.
'Did you know, Katerine left me telling that she could no longer Love me; I thought that she was just going to quit our relationship. I knew she had an asthma thing. But i never thought that she was going to leave me, forever.after all i never knew that she was Stillromantic!

If anyone had a doubt 'wot does e' mean by "stillromantic". visit this page
 

Ampersands & angle brackets need to be encoded.

No comments:

Post a Comment